What We Do
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To create an enabling environment for the women to raise their socio-economic conditions by organizing REDP’s, SDI’s, etc.
- To increase the understanding of safety measures and safety behaviors.
- To promote consistent and correct health practices.
- To strengthen the bond among the community.
- To uplift the weaker & needy sections of society.
- To aware of the rural and illiterate community regarding the facilities/ services being provided by Government agencies.
- To vanish child labor & mainstreaming of poor/ dropout children.
OUR ONGOING PROJECTS
- TI/ FSW Project from Haryana State AIDS Control Society, Panchkula.
- TI/ FSW/IDU Project from Punjab State AIDS Control Society, Chandigarh.
- Awareness Campaign for dropout school students from Chandigarh State AIDS Control Society
- Rural Entrepreneurship Development Programme (REDP)/ Skill Development initiative (SDI) from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development at Haryana and Punjab.
- Janani Suvidha Yojna (JSY) and Reproductive Child Development Programme from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (New Delhi, INDIA).
- Women and Child Development Programme from Ministry of Women And Child Development (New Delhi, INDIA).
- Project on Road Safety from Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (New Delhi, INDIA).
- Project on Education for Slum from HPSPP.
- Project on Child Labour from HPSPP.
- Voluntarily running ‘SWADHAR’ the counseling center for society.
- Project on child labor at Brick Kilns from HPSPP.
Morning Glory Public Society was found by the laborious and benevolent, eminent, educationalist persons of the social and devotee group who want to build a healthy and prosperous nation and giving the fully progress to the society.
Our vision for every life, make it the fullest. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make the so. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. We are dedicated to work with the world’s most venerable people; we are dedicated to work with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
The future of women and girls are tied together. Girls can’t advance without the advancement of women and no improvement in the lives of women will be sustained unless girls are given the tools and opportunity to reach their potential. For they are the women of tomorrow.